My cousin has his home listed with me, and we are hoping to get it sold soon, as they are looking to purchase a larger home for their growing family. We have reduced it by $15,000 now in an effort to stimulate enough interest to get it sold in the next couple of weeks. We had a very interested buyer who spent 40-45 minutes looking at it yesterday, but we have no offers as of yet.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- 1673 s.f. – built by Scott Felder in 1997
- 2 Dining areas (formal dining and breakfast)
- Designer colors
- Terrific neighborhood amenities – pools, playground, basketball, clubhouse, fitness center
- Fireplace with built-in bookcase to the side
- Extended patio and wood deck in the back
- Large corner lot
- Very convenient to toll roads (45 and 130)
I created a virtual tour using photos at Real Estate Shows for the home just now:
If you have any interest in taking a look, let me know. The price is relatively firm, because they really need to get this amount in order to afford their new home.
Feel free to call or email me anytime – I live a few blocks away and I would love to show it to you. Thanks!