Today, I listed a home again that I sold about a year and a half ago in north Austin. Located at 1104 Neans (near Lamar and Braker), this home has some terrific features and a lot of space for the money.
- 3 Bedrooms AND office/study
- 2.5 Baths
- 2443 square feet per tax records
- One secondary bedroom has its own 1/2 bathroom
- Recently refinished wood floors (August ’09) in front living, study, hallway, and both secondary bedrooms
- Slate flooring in other hallway and huge family room
- Giant kitchen with tons of storage, stainless appliances, pot rack open to large breakfast room
- Breakfast room has window seat with storage overlooking small pond/water feature in the back
- Decorator paint colors in most of the rooms
- Very large lot (.382 acre)
- Conveniently located to downtown Austin – approx. 15 minutes without traffic
Here are a few more pictures:
If you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment to see these properties or any others in the Austin MLS, please give me a call at 512-796-7653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to relocate to the Austin area, you might be interested in checking out my online relocation package here:
Our Austin real estate website is at http://www.austintexashomes.com/. I look forward to hearing from you soon!