Recently, Jeremy Blanton and I formed a new venture, 210 Consulting. We are hoping to serve as a resource for new and intermediate bloggers and those who want to learn how to leverage their social media time into tangible business results. I’ve enjoyed getting to know Jeremy over the past two years or so, and he has become a trusted friend. I look forward to our partnership this year and beyond.
With that in mind, I’m proud to announce our first webinar as a team:
“How to Chug Google Juice AND Get 15 Years of Fame”
We are combining our talents to bring this one to you on January 18th at 1pm Eastern time (noon Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific). It will be two action-packed and educational hours. 🙂 The cost is only $50 per person. I won’t try to push this on you by telling you how many Starbucks venti mocha frappuccinos that is, or how you only have to close one deal to pay for this many, many times over. Suffice it to say that this is a very reasonable price for two hours of business training. Heck, you can even write it off.
Just what will we be covering?
The primary topics for our class will be:
- How to write posts on your blog to increase your inquiries (and sales)
- How to get Google and other search engines to pay attention to your blog
- Dominating Google for your desired keywords
- What a longtail keyword is, and how it can send you oodles of potential business
- How to garner more subscribers and a loyal audience for your blog
Sign up right here: