I listed a home for some friends of mine last week, and I expect it to sell quickly, considering the features and price. It’s nestled in the back of a culdesac in Block House Creek, and it’s conveniently located to both 183 and 183A (toll).
- Cute, well-maintained home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- 1195 square feet
- Vaulted ceilings in living area
- Cute kitchen
- Refrigerator, washer and dryer, and lawnmowing equipment will stay!
- Carpet replaced 2008
- Roof replaced 2009
- Oversized culdesac lot
- Nice upgraded tile in kitchen/breakfast
- Floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace
- Large deck (part covered, part uncovered)
- Sprinkler system
- Storage shed/workshop (has A/C unit and lighting)
- Walk to nearby pool/playground
If you are interested in seeing this home, please give me a call anytime at 512-796-7653 (cell). You can also search for Austin homes for sale at our primary website, www.austintexashomes.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!