I have a new listing that already appears to be generating interest from other agents. Located in the heart of Pflugerville, it’s convenient to both I-35 and Toll 45.
- Built in 2001
- 1967 square feet per tax records
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- Covered patio
- Located in the Heatherwilde subdivision
- Immaculately maintained!
- 4th bedroom could be nice study/office
- Large, open kitchen with lots of counter space
- Tons of natural light
- Brick fireplace/hearth
- 9 foot ceilings
- Breakfast bar
- Large boat pad at side of home (10′ wide)
- Easy walk to community pool and playground!
If you’re interested in seeing this home or any other in the Austin area, feel free to call me anytime at 512-796-7653 (cell). If you would like to search the Austin MLS, visit my Austin real estate site at http://austintexashomes.com.
I hope to hear from you soon!