Jeremy Blanton and I will be teaching an online class tomorrow (Monday, May 3rd) for Tomato University, at 2pm EST, 1pm Central time. It’s only $20 for 90 minutes of solid instruction, along with a Q&A session at the end.
Here’s a brief summary:
This course will cover some of the most relevant topics that newbie real estate bloggers need to know. Students will get a grasp of the basics needed in order to craft a compelling & engaging blog for business and networking. Specific topics to include (but not be limited to):
* Why you need a blog in the first place
* Finding good content ideas for your blog posts (“But what do I write about?”)
* Writing Google-friendly posts
* The etiquette and value of interacting via blog comments
* All classes are LIVE Webinars.
* Students will be able to either call-in or connect with their headset/mic/speakers to listen in and ask questions.
* All classes will have a live chat managed by the professor (or assistant).
* Students will receive all webinar login links and codes in an email (to the email on file with their TU account) 1-hour prior to class start time. If you have not received the info in your email, contact email@example.com immediately, and we’ll resolve.
* All classes will have an additional 15 minute live Question/Answer Session after their posted schedule.
Interested? Sign up right here: http://www.tomatouniversity.com/courses/register/real-estate-blogging-101 (have to register on the site)