As part of our continuing effort to educate at 210 Consulting, we are offering an encore version of “Facebook for Business”. Jeremy Blanton and I will be the instructors.
Date: Monday, August 16th
Time: 1pm Eastern (noon Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific)
Duration: One hour (with time allowed at the end for extra questions you may have)
Essentially, this class is a beginners guide to using Facebook effectively. By the time you finish this course, you will know the following:
- What is the difference between Facebook Pages & Profiles
- The basic elements to running a successful Facebook business page
- What types of things to post on your page
- The importance of choosing the right title
- How to get fans to your page and, more importantly, how to get them interacting on your page
If you have been hesitant using Facebook for your business or think it only about catching up with friends or playing Mafia Wars, this is the class for you.